One of the most popular questions we get from new customers is: What are the different use cases for using PixelMe to do link retargeting and grow my business?
The answer is... there's endless possibilities! 🎉
Sure but what does that actually mean, you ask? We provide Audience Builder, a link marketing toolkit that lets you get more value from your marketing campaigns.
- Shorten URLs & create custom domains to boost CTR.
- Retarget your ads to anyone who clicked on URLs you shared, and convert more people.
- Track where your website traffic comes from with our UTM tag builder.
Here's a peek at our dashboard where you can setup your links:
And that's not all - to help you measure the effectiveness of all your paid and organic marketing efforts, you can use Smart Attribution 🙌. So you'll be able to tie everything together:
- Measure ROI across every channel by tracking conversions, costs, and revenue in one place.
- See each touchpoint along a customer's path to conversion, from click to conversion.
- Adjust your marketing budget to invest only in campaigns and channels that convert.
To give you some ideas 💡 for getting started with our Audience Builder features, below are 5 ways our most successful customers increase ad CTR and conversions, find new customers, and get the most out of every dollar spent on ads.
1. Amazon sellers (or eBay, Walmart, Etsy)
💬 "PixelMe helps me retarget Amazon prospects. I don't know how I could have done it without their tool." - Gregoire D, Head of Growth, Wisepops
⚽ The goal: Thousands of our customers are always looking for new ways to reach people who visited their Amazon store in places where they’re most active. Particularly retargeting Amazon store visitors with Facebook Ads to get more sales.
🙈 The problem: It’s not currently possible to add Facebook or Google retargeting pixels to traditional ads, and entice visitors across Amazon pages to come back.
🔑 How to retarget Amazon store visitors:
- Send people to your Amazon store from ads or social media with PixelMe links.
- PixelMe embeds ad retargeting pixels to every link you share, so you can build a targeted custom audience of people who visited your store.
- Then, retarget these store visitors with ads from any channel, such as Facebook and Google to drive more sales!
Get a step-by-step guide for retargeting your Amazon visitors.
2. Kickstarter creators
⚽ The goal: Across the board, our Kickstarter creators want to reach people who visited their Kickstarter campaign and showed interest in their new products, services, or projects as a more effective means to reach their crowdfunding goals.
🙈 The problem: It's not possible to add advertising pixels to a Kickstarter page, so it's hard to retarget potential Kickstarter backers with Facebook Ads (or ads from any other platform).
🔑 How to retarget Kickstarter campaign visitors:
- Share your Kickstarter campaign page in social channels, emails, and ads with PixelMe links.
- Each PixelMe link includes any ad retargeting pixels you want to include (Facebook, Google, Twitter) so you can build a custom audience of people who visited your Kickstarter page.
- Then, retarget people who clicked on your links with Facebook Ads or other ad platforms. Bring them back to your Kickstarter campaign to get more backers!
⚽ The goal: Every music artist we’ve talked to wants more effective ways to promote their music and get more sales. Retargeting people who checked out their music or visited their concert listings would help them more cost effectively find more fans that already showed interest.
🙈 The problem: Musicians all promote their content on third party sites, such as music platforms (iTunes, YouTube, Spotify, Deezer) and event platforms (Ticketmaster, Bandsintown, Songkick). This means they can't retarget these potential fans, since they don't own those sites and can't add their ad pixels to them.
🎵 How to retarget potential music fans:
- Share PixelMe links to your music (e.g. iTunes album) and events (e.g. concert on Ticketmaster) across all your promotional channels (ads, social media, newsletters, music blogs, emails).
- Every link you share includes your ad pixels, so you can retarget people who clicked on those links from any ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google).
- Then, retarget and convert potential fans who clicked on your links with Facebook & Twitter Ads!
Get a step-by-step guide for retargeting your potential music fans.
4. Medium users
💬 "After using PixelMe, we started to build our own link retargeting audiences and used them in our ad campaigns. This helped us grow our volume of clicks and visitors, and decreased our CPC costs tremendously." - Erman Ergun, Marketing Operations Specialist, JotForm
⚽ The goal: Our customers love Medium, as it's their go-to platform for writing, sharing company news and publishing long-form content. As part of this, they want more effective ways to turn their Medium readers into customers.
🙈 The problem: It's not possible to easily retarget people who read a Medium article, or add retargeting pixels (e.g. from Facebook) to a story.
🔑 How to retarget Medium users:
- Use PixelMe links when sharing your Medium articles in social media and ads, as well as directly in your Medium articles.
- Each PixelMe link includes your ad retargeting pixels (Facebook, Google, Twitter) so you can build a custom audience of people who read your article, or clicked on links within it.
- Retarget your Medium readers with Facebook Ads or other ad platforms. Bring these engaged readers to your website to convert them!
5. B2B & B2C companies
💬 “PixelMe saves me 1/3 of all my dollars spent on Facebook for lead generation, because of their ability to pixel specific links.” - Zeb Pirkey, VP Marketing, dodl.es
⚽ The goal: This final use case includes pretty much any industry 😊 since we're all in the business of finding new customers. Majority of you likely share content from other businesses, such as relevant industry news and interesting topics, or PR articles you're featured in. This is a great lead generation tactic to save time from having to constantly generate your own content. However, the missing link is knowing who read those articles and being able to reach them again.
🙈 The problem: Retargeting people who visited third party content you share isn't possible with regular ads, as you can't add pixels to a site you don't own.
🔑 How to retarget people who visited third party content:
- Curate 3rd party content that appeals to your target audience.
- Use PixelMe to create shortened links to this content, embedded with your ad retargeting pixels.
- Share these links in your social media posts and ads to grow a retargeting audience of people who clicked on your links.
- Launch new ads bringing this engaged audience to your website, and turn them into new customers!
So there you have a sampling of the most common use cases for using PixelMe to retarget and convert your visitors!
Hopefully your creative ideas are now flowing, as these are just some amongst many different ways you can use PixelMe to grow your business. If you're like any other marketer sharing content to other sites, or looking for an easy way to retarget people visiting your own links, we have just what you need 🚀.